motorhomes, trailers, and fifth wheels.
Our RV Detailing Services Package
- Complete interior vacuuming
- Steam clean center console, dashboard, cup holders
- Detail headliner
- Air vents sanitized and flushed with steam cleaning
- Leather Seats Cleaned & Conditioned
- Hot water shampoo carpets and seats
- Leather cleaning and conditioning
- Glass cleaning
Exterior Wash & Wax
- Bucket Hand Wash & Hand Dry
- Streakless Window Clean
- Wheels & Tires degreased & shined
- Claybar Decontamination
- Hot Wax Buff To Remove Oxidation
- Paint Polish To Remove Small Scratches
- Paint Sealant Application
RV Ceramic Coating
Anyone who own an RV understands how difficult it can be to keep it clean. Obviously, the major factor is constantly being outside in the weather. The majority of us don’t have a place to keep our units inside. However, even if we tried, we wouldn’t be able to keep the appliance clean always unless you cover it whenever you’re not using it. However, we purchase them for our own use, and while travelling, they are likely to become smeared in mud, bug guts, and who knows what else you may come across.
RV Ceramic Coating
RVs face an additional issue because their gelcoat is substantially more permeable than painted aluminium or steel, in comparison to other types of vehicles. Gelcoat becomes even more porous with exposure to the environment, especially UV, which causes stains, difficulties cleaning, and even a hazy, chalky, or yellow look brought on by oxidation. With RV specific chemicals and polishes, surface defects and oxidation are easily removed. Then, to give your gelcoat a better-than-new sheen, top with RV Ceramic Coating. Our ceramic coating adheres to the surface of your RV’s gelcoat and fills the pores, providing protection that has been shown to outlast conventional wax products in tests.