The Key Differences Between Car Detailing and A Car Washing Service
A lot of people think that car detailing and car washing are the same, but they are two very different services that provide two very different outcomes. In this blog post, we break down for you the key differences for you.
The Key Differences Between A Car Wash and Car Detailing In Calgary
For car washes, you can expect the following type of service:
- A car wash is merely about using power hoses to remove the dirt and grime off the exterior of your car. You can then apply a cleaning solution to it so you can give it a sparkling look, as well as clean the interior of your vehicle.
- The idea behind the car wash is to provide your vehicle with a clean look and remove any potential bacteria building up in your car.
- If you go through a drive-through car wash, it can take you a total of 15 minutes. If you get a professional to do it for you, it can take a little longer. You can get your car cleaned as often as you want.
- The cost can vary depending on what you want. You can pay as little as $5 for a basic car wash and as much as $30 to get it professionally cleaned. Either way, it all comes down to what you want.
Auto detailing is a far more in-depth process that is entirely different from a car wash. It involves the following:
- A deep clean to both internal and external parts of the vehicle. The deep cleaning includes vacuuming the interior part of the car, a thorough wipe-down and a hand-clean shine. While the outside process involves paint polishing, waxing, and even deep cleaning the engine.
- The idea behind a car detailing service in Calgary is to increase the value of the car, by giving it a thorough deep clean and smoothing out any bumps.
- Due to the car detailing being conducted by a professional, it can take a few hours to complete.
- The lowest cost could be about $100 for a basic service. But for more advanced services (such as fixing up paint chips) you can end up paying over $500. It all comes down to the condition of your vehicle.
Now that you have a firm idea on what the differences are, you can start your search to find what works for your vehicle.
At Drip Detailing, we specialize in car detailing in Calgary. We can help you with everything from paint chip repair to glassparency protection; we can do it all for you. We are the trustworthy professionals that the people of Calgary trust. Call us at 403-585-9827 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org